Re: New fat cats

Will these parasites be charged with fixing the entire state network or are
we going to see another effort where only the urban areas of the state get
any help? Just to make sure, do they even know that NSW extends outside the
Cityrail network? From the efforts of governments over the last ten years,
I'm not sure they do except that they know that closing a line out here
won't cause a minister to lose a seat. So that will be the way your problems
in the city will be fixed, by closing half a dozen lines out here where it
doesn't affect the results of the next election. Cynical? Me? Never....

Chris

39a123ce$1$762$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39a123ce$1$762$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...