Re: NSW (OT) People note Daylight Saving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skippy <fowler9@skippy9spammeifyoudare.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
8o11ti$449$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk">news:8o11ti$449$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...
> oh great.... now I have to start working it out as 10 hours behind instead
> of 9.... bloody polli's......... bloody olympics... we never wanted them
> right????
>
> Skippy
>
> & b4 anyone starts YES it's got us a great new stadium which we needed
> (maybe we'll start to get some DECENT bands again) & it's bring a lot of
> money into the economy for the governments to waste on things like a new
NSW
> parliment house or even maybe a new sub that will actually sink

Do you really mean "sink" (as in Kursk, Titanic etc), or submerge?

I suggest a new Parliment House, to be built at Blacktown or Parramatta.
Should give a good boost to the west, what with all the businesses that
would relocate nearby. Move the Supreme Court and government offices, too.

--
David Martin
Web Developer