Re: [NSW] Bracket & power point...CityRail stations

Paul McCabe wrote:

> > Possibly just another useless gadget CR is installing?
>
> I always believe that the more info provided to passengers, the better.  The
> clocks certainly look good.

Currently they are operational at Strathfield, Lidcombe, Granville, Parramatta,
Westmead and Blacktown.

Humourously, these precise clocks are not all the same.  Some are 12 hour time,
and some are 24 hour time!   I still think they should all show 24 hour time,
and all the timetables should be printed the same.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au