Re: New fat cats

I think I know what they (Government) are up to.... It is easier to
privatise something (from plublics point of veiw) if it is lossmaking and in
dire need of someone that can make it better (private ownership).

I am sure there is a mild conspiracy going on here.

Michael.

39A1AE69.3A7B3B7C@spin.net.au">news:39A1AE69.3A7B3B7C@spin.net.au...