Re: VFT Decision?

Maglev is bleeding-edge technology. As far as I know, there is still no
commercial Maglev line anywhere, certainly not a long one. So we would get
to be the first, which means we get to sort out all the problems. After
we've run squillions of dollars over budget (negatively geared & probably
heavily subsidised) someone else will study our mistakes & build one which
works well.
No thanks!

--
David Martin
Web Developer

David Bennetts <davibenn@pcug.org.au> wrote in message
39a1bab4@newshost.pcug.org.au">news:39a1bab4@newshost.pcug.org.au...
> Will Cabinet make any decision on the VFT today?  Former Transport
Minister
> Peter Nixon was on ABC radio yesterday evening suggesting that the
Speedrail