Re: Any news on the Mildura Passenger Line?

> > Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
> >

> Is this where some one suggests they upgrade Red hens for the service....
> Graeme

Actually I have a better idea!
The track to Mildura is so bad that Pass Speeds are about 80 kph, and some
of the way much lower. Out in the flats, 65 kph curves are installed to
bypass some Cockies farm, I mean turn right for 20 miles then turn left for
twenty miles turn left and turn right, and continue on along the very same
alignment! But seriously, why would you bother! Rough ride Slow trip, and it
will cost you an arm and a leg, without Government Subsidies.
All Right you want something on rails? But you never used it when you had
it!
Plenty of W Trams not been used here in Melbourne, why not hook a dozen
together and tow them behind the Goods!
oh! thats right wrong gauge ;o)
Rod