Re: [Rod] (was: [VIC] RPO with feet on seat.)

"HXP1" <hxp1@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
399fb6ab$0$783$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:399fb6ab$0$783$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> QmOn5.266610$t91.2751169@news4.giganews.com">news:QmOn5.266610$t91.2751169@news4.giganews.com...
> > "Michael Kurkowski" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
> > 8F96C75FDgunzelT333@203.164.20.149">news:8F96C75FDgunzelT333@203.164.20.149...
> >> daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in

> >> Sorree, you're off your trolley on that one.
>
> > Keep shovelling that evidence under the carpet.
>
> It's a tad more complicated than that.

Wota pity we were discussing motherboards.

> >> Pathetic really.
>
> > Barking mad.
>
> You can keep chanting that mantra till the cows come home.

You have one hell of a comprehension problem.

Dave
(Visit the Virtual Rod Speed at http://www.ozdebate.com/)