[VIC] RPO with feet on seat.

Hi all

Whilst coming home on a BMS train, a guy wearing all the typical uniform of
a RPO got on the train at MCE.  Once the train had left the loop he
proceeded to put his dirty feet on a seat.  So i got up walked over to him
(during the time i got up from my seat and walked over to him he had removed
his feet from the seat) and asked him why he had his feet on the seat.  He
gave me some bs excuse that he had to scratch his knee or something like
that.  I told him that it just wasn't on and what kind of example was he
setting?  he didn't have an answer to this.  Now put the shoe on the other
foot and say it was me with my feet on the seat, 18-20 yr old uni student, I
don't think it would matter what kind of excuse I gave I would have been
given a fine.  This is just not right, does anyone know how I could take it
any further?

Regards

Andrew

--