Re: times

"Tom" <gunzel3801@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
399f81a0$0$786$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:399f81a0$0$786$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> what should I do about it?
> I think I should goto optusnet.general and optusnet.support and start
> complaining.

Where it will be ignored like everything else is.

I am using Giganews, which costs me $US30 for three months (you can get them
for $US12 for a month or $US56 for six months). They are good and fast, and
they have the advantage (like all commercial servers) of being able to
access them no matter which ISP you dial up through (I dial up through
Dingoblue, OzEmail and BigPond, so it is a lot easier than having to try and
synch three different servers).
--
Dave

After I cook the vegetables, what do I do with the wheelchairs?