Re: times

"Tom" <gunzel3801@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
399f2345$0$771$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:399f2345$0$771$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> why does it take messages long time to apear in outlook expres?
> in deja they there is more that apear than what does in this OE

It depends on your ISP's news server, and has nothing to do with your news
client. I see you are an optusnet customer, and are using the optusnet news
server. As a Dingoblue customer, I gave that server the flick a long time
ago (news.dingoblue.net.au and news.optusnet.com.au are the same machine) -
it is too unreliable, there are too many missing posts, it dies for lengthy
periods.

Dave