Re: 40 Million (for NSW track improvements)

"Me & her" <mick123@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
399EF565.D1A4B6F5@ihug.com.au">news:399EF565.D1A4B6F5@ihug.com.au...

> And how far will that go, since we found out we got the games , the
> infrastructure of the railway has been neglected.
>

> So I ask how far will it go.
>

> Mick

If you're wondering what on earth this is all about (as I was), refer to the
article in today's Herald site - it relates to an announcement by the NSW
Transport Minister about improvements to track which will allow Countrylink
services to travel a little faster more safely, particularly between Moss
Vale and Goulburn.  The $40 million mightn't be a huge amount, but
anything's better than nothing.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/0008/20/sunday/news1.html

Regards
David Bennetts