Re: You heard it here first

Nicky wrote:

> "James Brook" <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> 3998B5FF.17B04E78@ozemail.com.au">news:3998B5FF.17B04E78@ozemail.com.au...
> > Can you actually give us a source for this? As you are using an
> > anonymous name, you could easily be someone starting a wild rumor (There
> > have been plenty of those around :-) ).
> I'm not anonymous you can email me if you want at the return addy

Well this is still semi-anonymous because you call yourself "Nicky". I
haven't seen you posting here before and this is a fairly big statement
to make without any evidence. Some of the other regulars here at
aus.rail are fairly reliable, and you can usually accept what they say
without questioning it. When someone shows up with a nickname and
immediately starts posting what may be wild statements without any
source, it is understandable that I am a little bit skeptical and would
like more details.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: