"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:3997E67B.547AE7AF@ozemail.com.au...
> Dave Proctor wrote:
>
> > "David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > 39967982.27E84B61@ozemail.com.au">news:39967982.27E84B61@ozemail.com.au...

> > sets

> > > It may.  It is mostly accurate.  Who can pick the error with:
> > > http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/trains/c_driver.htm  and
> > > http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/trains/c_motor.htm   ?
> >
> > The cars depicted on c_motor.htm are actually trailer cars fitted with
> > pantos, with cabling providing traction feed to the motor cars on the
motor
> > car?
>
> Good enough.

Thought so - just home for footy training, so I am in the same condition
then as I was when I posted the original post.

The CityRal site seems to depict the 'C' set cars as being driving trailers
and non-driving motors. I always thought they were driving motors and
non-driving trailers, despite the pantographs being on the trailers.

So the entire CityRail website WRT "c: sets" seems to be totally off the
mark.
--
Dave

Studies have shown that if your parents did not have any children, you
probably won't either.