Re: Outer East PT sidelined: Scoresby Fwy back on agenda

> I've been driving on Ring road just about everyday. I noticed it is
> possible to build some sort of Light rail along the current Ring road
> with exchange at Bundoora (near RMIT), Thomastown railway station,
> maybe building a light rail-rail exchange station at the overbridge of
> Ringroad and Upfield line, Jacana, another rail-light rail exchange
> station just north of Albion(best nearby Western Hospital), then
servce
> Ardeer railway station and follow the ring road all the way to
> Laverton.  And the other end can utility the current ring road reserve
> to Greensborough, Ringwood, and follow the ring road reserve all the
> way down to southern suburban.

Driving down the Ring Road I've often thought the same thing,
especially if it makes a few deviations through high traffic generators
eg Broadmeadows SC, Airport or makes good connections to them.
--
Michael Walker
Email: wk@cgsc.vic.edu.au

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/