Re: [NSW] Tail Discs

Thanks to all contributors. Unfortunately, I don't think the reason for
circular and triangular (oxymoronic) tail discs has been settled. Both
indicate train complete.

The meaning might be one of the following....

(1) main (trianglular) and branch (circular). Whats a branch????

(2) double track (triangular) and single track (circular). But triangles on
the North Coast line????

(3) Follow-on time interval or mainline speed vs. branchline speed.
Michelago-Bredbo section was branchline speed?????