Re: VicGrain facilities

hi guys......

dookie has an extensive silo setup already. maybe looking to grab more from
road.
as an aside.....the number of trucks that deliver grain to geelong and
backload fertiliser is enormous.......maybe fertiliser railed to depots next
to grain silos would be a good idea.......good for rail and our crumbling
country roads.

cheers, clinton smith :)

8n8bja$h3d$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8n8bja$h3d$1@nnrp1.deja.com...