Re: Sardine can letter wrong? (Melb)

pshute@melbpc.org.au wrote in message ...
>On Sun, 30 Jul 2000 07:15:27 +1000, "Peter J. Vincent"
><pjv101@netspace.net.au> wrote:
>
>>Yea, I figure he knew there was empty cars behind him
>
>Do you mean he didn't stop because he was too full, or do you think he
>was thinking he was about to be rammed?

I've just got back here to read your reply.

No, I was joking about him being rammed in the back from empty cars.  As a
matter of fact a driver would know how full the train was. the following
would be a good guide

1. acceleration out of each station
2.slower loading times at each station
3.A loaded train brakes differently
4.More people walking and looking for empty doors
5.People deciding not to entrain
6.Finally, a look through the peephole
7.Leftover people at platforms looking for a ride up front