Re: [NSW]First Endeavour to Airport ?

MattyQ wrote:

> Manual jet fan switching? Oh puhlease!! Can't you people down there get with
> the times? It's the 21st century for Chrissake!! Why not spend a little more
> money and get an automated system that reads train numbers and track
> circuits and works out for itself what is electric and what isn't. Sheesh!
> Do QR have to be at the forefront of EVERYTHING???  Can't another rail
> company design something new and innovative for a change?

We are talking about Sydenham here - You know, the ones who described the Sydney
Express as an 8 car tangara, causing our only automatic interlocking to send it
to Bondi!

Maybe if Queen Street had ever been commissioned we could have a wonderful
system like Brisbane does, but it won't happen for a long time now.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au