Re: CityRail probs today??

> Impulse took me where i wanted and that was from Melbourne Airport to
> Sydney Airport & from Sydney Airport to Melbourne Airport.
> I did not need to go anywhere else while i was in SYD, and i walked to
> and from the terminal from my home in Melbourne it's about 25 mins
> each way.

That's a pretty bias summary there. You've compared an air journey
between the termini of arguably the busiest domestic route in Australia
to a rail journey from one major suburb in Sydney to the airport (which
is not a major destination).

That's like comparing a rail journey between Hurstville and the city to
a bus journey from Hurstville to Kingsford. Obviously the journey
to the city is a lot "better" because they're totally different
circumstances.

Surely in the interests of fairness you'd have to consider a rail
journey on one of the busiest rail corridor in Sydney say, Central -
Strathfield.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.