Re: QR short of cattle wagons

In article <283l5.17$QJ2.4768@news0.optus.net.au>,
  dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:
> John McCandless (johnmc@topend.com.au) wrote:
> > I heard an interesting segment on the ABC local radio - must have
been a
> > couple of months ago, I suspect David may be able to find the exact
segment
> > :-) - with a rep from the RSPCA, who slammed QR for transporting
cattle by
> > rail, and said that 'they' had stopped cattle being transported by
rail in
> > other states.  QR was unable to send a rep, but I think our RSPCA
friend
> > would be just a tad presumptious in thinking that they had anything
at all
> > to do with the cessation of cattle transport in other states?

This must be the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of in my life.
Since <cattle> will most likely end up in our stomach eventually, if
RSPCA have spare time to look after something other then dogs and cats
why not go to supermarket or butcher and slam who ever buys meat?

--
Cheers

RR3

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/