Re: For Sale 2ft gauge Locos

Greetings all
The Hudson-Hunslet is one of four locomotives ex Kembla Copper smelter,
formerly ER&S (Electrolytic Refining & Smelting) at Port Kembla.  It spent
its working life in the smelter hauling copper anodes from the casting area
into the tank house where the anodes were dissolved and replated onto pure
copper cathodes.  This was a short run of a few hundred feet of track. This
process is no longer used at the new Kembla Copper smelter.

All four units were originally identical. We have restored 2 of them - one
to as close as we can get to "as received" by the smelter, the second has a
more recent engine and has been painted in the original paint scheme but has
a modified exhaust. We use it as one of our day-to-day shunters. The third
unit is the one for sale. The price for this unit is firm.
The fourth unit is non-operational as it was dismantled at the smelter and
it didn't come to us with the engine. Unfortunately there isn't a picture of
one of these units on our website.

For a picture of the "brother" to the Drewry for sale, Go to
http://www.gghome.com/ILRMS/ , then Locomotives, then Seymour.

The museum is open for steam train rides this Sunday, from 11:00am. The
Museum is approximately 1 hour south of Sydney. Please see the web page for
a map if required. The Museum will be operating a diesel service on
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays over the NSW school holidays during
Olympic Games period. The Museum is open for static inspection of our
exhibits on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Come on down, kick the tyres and make us an offer.  Regards, John Garaty
Sales Manager ILRMS

3993CFEF.E7CA4781@enet21.com.au">news:3993CFEF.E7CA4781@enet21.com.au...