Re: Australian suburban services (was: [NSW] V sets)

I think the "reporting" of these "incidents" is now excessive.
I have not seen the official statistics and I doubt anyone ever will
given current political sensitivities, but incidents that used to be
reported on Page 35 now make Page 1 or 2. Look at all the fuss when
that Qantas jet went off the runway in Thailand last year - every
delayed Qantas jet made the news until the media found its next
target. Come back Stuart Littlemore - we need you!

(I'm not defending CityRail here - there are serious problems that
need fixing but I think the current media focus is way over the top)

Geoff