Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

I read an article in both Sydney papers on 30/4 (very large with teenage
girls pictured at Parramatta - why? in the Sunday Terrorgraph, one or two
paragraphs in the Cloudy Boring Herald) about the recent trial of playing
classical music at some CityRail stations (Richmond, Parramatta, Blacktown,
Penrith and Emu Plains) to keep ppl from hanging around (and if a gunzel
likes classical, he she will stay forever).

The Sunday Terrorgraph article basically said that the trial was successful
and other carriers were thinking of looking at it plus wider use in CityRail
(trains and stations) and vandalism was reduced at some stations and wiped
out at others.

My question is - have any ausrailers actually been at a station while this
music was playing? I know I had never heard it at Penrith.

Comments?

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com