Re: Dimboola

In article <8F26CAA1EtelstraNews@139.130.239.94>,
  mk@netstra.com.au (Michael Kurkowski) wrote:
> nadnerb_2000@NOSPAM.com.au (Brendan) wrote in
> <01bfb1e6$8b4c6fa0$7a0d65cb@nadnerb2000>:
>
> >Obviously, they loved them so much they wanted to keep them.
Part of the reason is beacuse this maybe the last time 38s go on
interstate trip, there are rumor that 38s will stay near Sydney region
from now on due to high cost on such tour. There are lots of NSW fans
came down here to see 38s anyway.

>I ean how
> >often do they get such quality south of the border?
hmm?? good question.....T, Y, A(and B) S, G, X,N, H, P,

And NSW?  81, 90 and "sometimes" 82.

> You buy ALCO, we buy GM.
>
> Your diesels last no more than about 25-30 years.
> Our diesels last close to 50.
And still going nice and well:-)

> I would say quite often (: Then again, I ask you, how often do you
get
> quality north of the border? (:
>
> Regards
>
> Michael
You took words right out of my mouth Micheal!

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/