Re: "Just in Time" management

The gas failure in Victoria provided a good demonstration of how business
shuts down when JIT fails. I was living in Adelaide at the time - the
Mitsubishi plant & others shut down real quick.

--
David Martin
Web Developer

Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
390A7974.BDCF42DA@enternet.com.au">news:390A7974.BDCF42DA@enternet.com.au...
> There's a great article in the Business pages of yesterday's (Friday)
Melbourne