Re: [Melb] Yarra Trams: "the balance of cars and trams"

>Yarra Trams operate 10 city and suburban routes including the world famous
>City Circle service. Routes operated include services from Bundoora, West
>Preston, East Burwood, Wattle Park, North Balywn, St Kilda, Port Melbourne
>and the MCG, Melbourne Park and Colonial Stadium.

The City Circle is excempt from the fines that Yarra Trams gets for
running late/early.	I heard from a driver that they have to wait
for any Route trams to go past before they turn into Flinders Street
from Spring, and turning into Spencer from LaTrobe.  This is because
they will lose money if the Circle holds up the others trams, but
don't matter if they run late themselves....