Re: Dubbo XPT hits truck

I know the people who were involved in a near-fatal train-car prang between
mulgrave and vineyard a few years ago. if i rember correctly, the repair
bill from state rail was something like 1.5 million. Lucky, the insurance
covered it.  the leading car was almost a writeoff, and the 2nd and 3rd cars
ended up in a friends backyard, and most of the rest of the train derailed.
When i last heard, the lady involved was only just walking again, on
crutches...

-----
Paul Jones