Re: XPT - First or Economy?? and other expereince world wide.......

> She ruined all my Pepe Le Pew images of the French too.
>
> C'est la vie.
>
> Les Brown
> Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.
Never go without shower for that long but just wondering if you can
afford to take 1st class why can't you afford to take shower:-)???

But another thing all of you didn't mention is whenever I travel by
economic class, I found out passengers are more chatty, down to earth
to you and couple of times I was offered with their lunch/sandwich! All
those bad expereince don't happen all the time. Usually when I travel
around the state(Victoria) I take economic class most of the time and
rarely met anything like that...actaully I never had any bad expereince
other then some of the teens talk lauder then they should, or kids play
around with automative door....but I really shouldn't compare with NSW
because most of the train journey time in Vic are relatively short.

Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.