Re: XPT - First or Economy??

> Who needs police?  Just put them off at Stroud Road or Wirragulla > or
maybe even
> somewhere remote.
Stroud road is a pretty alive place you know?

> Snivel libertarians would get upset about "people" being put off in the
> middle of nowhere (I agree with you, btw).

Dungog more often than not gets the ambulances to come to the train to cart
some old dear off to hospital because they have passed out with bordom since
martins creek

We also had a stow away once.... 2 really young girls jumped the train in
melbourne, made it through sydney and got all the way to (just before)
dungog before being discovered

the car attendants aso tell me that they can't force people off the train,
they have to get the cops.
what a joke.

theres my two cents
AL.