Re: freight aust. timetable

Brand New Working Timetable about to be released very soon!
has all paths and all operators. I will ask my boss for permission to
publish it, and I will put it on my Idrive for those interested, probably in
Acrobat format, or is their a better way? May take a while to get it all on
though.
https://www.idrive.com/berlina
--

Rod Young