Re: [QLD] Brisbane Airport Railway

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 00:57:23 GMT, James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>Ohhhh what the hell do those bloody bus drivers know anyway??? they
>wanted to dismental the whole railway system and replace by bus!
>Coachtrans offer lousy service ,uncomfortable seats, unfriendly staffs
>and VERY poor time keeping as well as VERY expensive fare. That's hope
>QR will beat them all! QR rule!

I'll second the VERY expensive fares bit. It cost me $35.00 to get my
family of 6 from Roma Street to Brisbane Airport, but $22.00 approx.
to get them all there from Helensvale.

The driver was quite friendly and the seats were comfortable and we
didn't have long to wait either. An airport railway can't come soon
enough, be it Brisbane or Coolangatta.

Les Brown
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.