Re: (OT) The new Jay Jay Jeans ads (the one with the ticket inspector)

cjennin@bigpond.com (Chris Jennings) wrote in
<mpt2gsco180m89gd6ulrlcg7nor2c9e0vq@4ax.com>:

>the tickets out for inspection, there was this girl that was going
>thought her zipped pockets to find her ticket, seconds later the
>ticket inspacter got fed up & went off.
>
>Did any one thinks that was a bit funny?

Haven't seen it, so can't comment.

>PS: I wonder what would happen if that really happened in, lets say a
>City Rail Train, I think the ticket inspector would get frd up & fine
>her.

In a real life situation, the inspector would normally stand and wait for a
ticket to be produced, and continue to wait until the person then
inevitably gives in and says "I must have lost it". Oldest trick in the
book.

Regards

Michael