[VIC] fire on train in western district

http://www.abc.net.au/news/state/vic/metvic-21apr2000-9.htm

Explosive products in burning train carriages

Five train carriages containing oil and explosives are on fire, near
Glenorchy in Western Victoria.

Emergency crews have withdrawn to a safe distance away from the carriages,
while the fire burns itself out.

The fire was reported at about six thirty this morning and has spread to
five carriages.

Half of the train has been disconnected and has continued on to Stawell.

The CFA's Ian Morley says the situation is under control.

"We certainly believe there is explosive product, aerosols and oil products
on board the train."

"We expect there to be a fair commitment from CFA resources throughout
Friday afternoon," he said.
Residents nearby have been informed of the incident and are being advised to
stay away from the scene.

The Horsham to Stawell railway line is expected to be disrupted for the rest
of the day.