Re: SRA trading as Argus Telecommunications Pty Ltd

It's not only land line systems it's mobiles they are getting into. Apart from
the Sydney region, I don't think the SRA maintain a phone system in the bush
(except for high traffic areas), too expensive,  and insiders were stealing the
phone cables on closed and little used lines.

Chris