Re: SRA trading as Argus Telecommunications Pty Ltd

In article <38FEEC8B.FCB82486@enet21.com.au>,
  "chris@enet21.com.au" <chris@enet21.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see the SRA is trying to get  into the telecommunications business.
> They are trading under the name Argus Telecommunications. Why they are
> is beyond me, they are supposed to be running trains, not competing
with
> Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, and One. Tel. I can't wait to swtich my
mobile
> over to them, it will work like their trains.
>
> Chris
Most of the rail operators have abundant of phone lines along the track
and usually are still full of capacity. QR hire its phone line to AAPT
(I think)both share same facility to cut down cost. I think SRA must be
following QR.

--
Cheers

James