Re: Going To Sydney

The Valley Hts Loco Depot isn't officially open, but people have been known
to talk their way in. About an hour west of Sydney.
http://info.mountains.net.au/locodepot

Lithgow Zig Zag is 130km out of Sydney, also to the west
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~harburg/zzr.htm

Between the two is the Leuralla Toy & Railway Museum at Leura & the Mt
Victoria Museum in a disused part of the railway station. Both have exhibits
of interest to the railway enthusiast.

NSW Rail Transport Museum, SW of Sydney
http://www.accsoft.com.au/~rtm/

There's also the Tramway Museum at Loftus, on the southern outskirts of
Sydney.

--
David Martin
Web Developer