Re: History of Melbourne Electrification

Robert,
There was a book that could help you - The Electric Railways of Victoria,
Dornan & Henderson, published by AETA 1979. You might be able to find a
copy, contact me if not, I might be able to help.
Jim
UFOK4.7389$5D.16578@ozemail.com.au">news:UFOK4.7389$5D.16578@ozemail.com.au...