Train simulations

  A few months ago I remember reading a msg about train control
simulations and quite a few people gave web addresses etc on where to
download some good ones including ones that depict some tracks in
Sydney. I cannot seem to find those msgs, so I was wondering if anyone
knew of any good train control simulations that can be downloaded and
the web sites that they come from. Thankyou.

--
CityRail driver, and big fan of HO and 5", 71/4" guage trains.
My opinions are from myself and I do not represent any company, person,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.