Cit-yra-il Bashing - A Challenge

Good evening all,

We've heard everything bad about C-ityr-ail before. Things like derailments
at outer west woop woop through to the driver farting 2 seconds early. It's
not hard to guess that there are evident problems with Ci-tyra-il, for
some. Personally, I found not much wrong, trains running up to 5 minutes
late 50% of the time, and for the 10 days I was there and travelling on the
system, two cancellations. Yes Cit-yrai-l does have a few shortcomings, but
don't all rail systems? I hereby pose a challenge.

Starting at 12:00:01, Wednesday April 19 2000 (that's right, the start of
the Wednesday, not the end, just to avoid confusion) for a period of 48
hours, no-one here is to discuss anything about C-ityr-ail or M-etc-ard.
The only exception to this is anything that appears on the front page of
the SMH (the TeleCraph doesn't count, simply because it's likely to publish
something very ausrailesque on the front page).

Who is up for this challenge? Would be interesting to see how long it
lasts....

BTW, I added all the hyphens in the related words to bypass any killfiles
related to the two words, in a hope that some people may see the light
(from both sides of the fence).

Regards

Michael