Re: [Qld] ICE set

I remember that painting - there was a print of it in the "Inlander" dining
car - I don't know if it was kept when they were refurbished.
>From memory, the paintings came out about 5 or 6 years ago.  Apart from the
trackworkers one, there was one of Emerald stn, and I think there was one of
the Kuranda train.  I also think that it was possible to purchase them, but
that's a bit hazy.  I shall have to burrow through my collection of QR junk
to see if I have any info, but don't hold your breath :-(

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...

8d9ql1$3pv$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8d9ql1$3pv$1@nnrp1.deja.com...