Re: NSW State Rail...a nightmare that is getting worse (original poster replies)

I really appreciate the multitude of opinions from my original post. From
fellow disgruntled travellers, to comedians (u know who u are :) and some
train drivers :)

Wow never thought I would actually communicate with one of those mysterious
fellows up the front of the train :)

I am still very disgruntled, and do not enjoy my daily train experience..but
this background information has been very interesting.

Pete