Re: Scanner blue book and frequencies for ARTC

Peter Mason <Peter_Mason@nag.national.com.au> wrote in message
8d66vf$okh@mo.nabaus.com.au">news:8d66vf$okh@mo.nabaus.com.au...

> I have recently updated my scanner and I have a couple of questions????

> 1. I have a copy of Railscan No 3 "blue book" - is this the most recent
> edition of the book?

Edition 4 IIRC.

> 2. What frequencies does ARTC use for train control? Are these the same as
> V/line Train Control in Victoria?

In Victoria, the ARTC use the same channels previously used by
VR/STA/Vline/PTC/VRTC/VLF/whoever.

The exception is Channel 11, which is used AFAIK to talk to the 'West Tower'
controller in Adelaide.  Unfortunately, I don't know what this frequency is.

--
HXP1
(now with v6.08 software)