URNAME.com - Free Internet Access, Free E-Mail, Search, Chat - Added

URNAME.com The Portal For Your Totally Free Internet Identity

                                 NEWSLETTER 04.12.00
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Free E-Access Internet Access - URNAME.com Presents The Best Free E-Access
On The Net Fast Access, Small Download, Easy Setup, No Long Forms To Signup,
Tons Of Local Access Numbers. The Best E-Access On The Net.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home18.html

Free E-Mail -  Get Your Own Life Time Free E-Mail "name"@urname.com
Web Enabled E-Mails, 6 Megs Of E-Mail Space, Send Any Attachments,
POP Forwards, POP Checkers, Contacts List, E-Mail Filters, Spam Stoppers,
Contact List,  Total Control Of your Account With The Best E-Mail Engine On The Web.
http://freemail.urname.com

Free E-Search - URNAME.com Presents Our Own Total E-Search Engine
Stop Searching Aimlessly And Use URNAME.com and Search All Those Search Engines at Once.
http://urnamefree.search.everyone.net

Free E-Chat -  Join Our Live Chat and Forums  And Start Your Own Chat Forum
For Your E-Friends Or Post Your Questions And Topics And Let Expert Point The Way.
http://urnamefree.community.everyone.net

Lots More Fun E-Stuff- Air Hockey- Free Download, Missle Command Java
Games, YesterDayland Site Of The Week, Billy Bears Playground, Free Games And
Prizes Plus Tons More To Turn Your Internet Day Into A Adventure.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home5.html

WANT TO LAUGH?- See Our Fun E-Stuff Area for some Fun Things To Download
And Jokes To Make Your Internet Day a Little Brighter.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home5.html

100% Totally Free WEB Space - Its Easy and Fast and can be done right From
Your Browser. Sign Up Now and Get Your Own Internet Identity Web Page For FREE
http://www.urname.com/portal/home2.html

Free GRAPHICS, Web Themes and Fonts - Free Graphics and Fonts to use in
your Internet Identity Projects. See Our Premiere Art Gallery - Posting Some Of
Today's Hottest Artists and Digital Designers.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home1.html

Free JAVA And CGI Source Codes - Looking For Some Fun and useful Java To Ad
To Your Web pages or Just Want to Play A Game, Then Come On In.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home3.html

E-Cards Are Up And Running- Send an E-Friend an E-Card Today!!
http://www.urname.com/portal/home11.html

Free Tips & Techniques - Learn From the Masters of the Internet In Our Free
Tips And Tricks Area. Learn More Ways To Market Your Website.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home4.html

Free E-Organizer - Manage Contacts, Online Calendar / Organizer, Read and
Organize Email(s) From Anywere (Very Convenient), Sync With Outlook And
Palm Products, Free 20 Meg File Manager Area To Share Files With Users, Select
Popular Events Such As : Weather, Horoscope, Sports, News, etc...
http://www.urname.com/portal/home17.html

Free E-Intranets - Download Special E-Tools, See UpComing Live Video
Events,Contact A Expert, Chat With Other Users, See Our Premiere Links And Tips,
Plus Much Much More.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home16.html

Looking For Something - Looking To Get Rid of Something -Try Our
E-Classified Area. ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES, COMPUTERS & SOFTWARE GENERAL,
PRODUCTS & MERCHANDISE, OPPORTUNITIES & SERVICES , REAL ESTATE &  RENTALS
http://www.urname.com/portal/home6.html

CONSULT with an Internet EXPERT - Get The Answers to All Your Questions
Concerning Your Internet Identity and Let URNAME.com Help You With Your
Internet Identity Today!
http://www.urname.com/portal/home7.html

E-News - You Wants News and Information then look no further, UNAME.com Has
News and Articles To Interest Everyone. Choose From 100's Of Topics.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home8.html

Win Cash And Prizes - With Our Special Section including Games, Trivia, and
FREE Information. Plus Lots More to Do and See.
http://www.urname.com/portal/home9.html

E-Calendar Of Events -  For Easy Tracking Of URNAME.com Progress with our
Our Weekly Updates, Live Forums, Live Chat Session and Live Video Streams
http://www.urname.com/portal/home.html

E-Store - Offering Software / Hardware / Books / DVD's / Videos all at Low E-Prices
http://www.urname.com/portal/home10.html

Free Domain Registration
http://www.urname.com/portal/home14.html

Domain And Web Hosting
http://www.urname.com/portal/home13.html

Tip of the Week Download an electronic copy of Adarus Business Plan and
start working on your business plan today. All You need is a Good Idea !
http://www.urname.com/portal/home4.html

URNAME.com SUPPORT TEAM
 urname@urname.com
 http://www.urname.com

If You Received This Email In Error Please Reply With "unsubscribe" In The
Subject Field and you will be Removed From Our E-Newsletter.