Re: Turd pies

Hi Rod / Brian

Yep.... I "adapted" it from a fuzzily recalled US C&W "singer" album I heard
about 10 years ago. I thought it was Bobby Baer, but Utah Phillips would
also fill the bill. Somewhere in the glob of magnetic tape  which passes for
my music collection I might still have the original. The original railroad
was the Santa Fe, not the NSWGR.

In my opinion the yarn, despite its content, "is good though".