Turd pies

I am posting this message on behalf of Brian Sneddon .

There was a post on aus.rail about a tall tale relating to the Sandy
Hollow line and kangaroo turd pies.  If I recall correctly, the first
time I heard the story it was in about 1975, on a tape came from an
album called "good though" by Utah Phillips, which was a collection of
American railroad songs.  I picked up a copy a few years ago but its
packed away somewhere.  The reference there is to USA railroading on the
prairies and to "moose turd pie".

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith