Re: [NSW] Fatality at Caringbah

Passengers are reminded for their own convenience and safety to remain
behind the yellow line until all passengers have alighted from the train...

NOW I know why to listen to that guy.. Was train going towards or away from
Cronulla.

Would it have been an inconvenience for him
38F3431C.2AB91B7B@ozemail.com.au">news:38F3431C.2AB91B7B@ozemail.com.au...