Re: Questions, Answers and Tips

> > Q) Do you suffer from ausrailitis (using words such as SillyRail,
> > Terrorgraph etc), underwirephobia (the camera disappears in
electric train
> > areas) or Black Sky Equals No Camera Syndrome (BSENCS)
> > A) ausrailitis: terrorgraph, cherry kickarovski
> > A) what us "underwirephobia"?
> > A) huh?
He meant when the sky is dark you would rather not take any pictures at
all.

> > Q) Do you have a tip for good rail photography?
> > A) use a digital camera.
> >
> > Q) How long have you been a rail photographer?
> > A)  never
> >
> > Q) Which territories/states' trains have you photographed in
Australia?

> > sorry to disappoint, nil.
> >
> > Q) Have you photographed overseas trains?
> > A) Hong Kong doens't let u photograph their MTR (mass transit
railway) trains, even though i'd
> love to
Really?? I took a few back in 1989, it was ok to take pics back then.
their rolling stocks aren't very fancy anyway, the usual commuter
trains with no attractive look, I guess they are more concerning how to
carry more people , running trains at great frequency and keeping fare
cheap rather then the look. KCR trains looked even worst, with most of
the rollingstock looked sooo out of dated.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/