Re: Questions, Answers and Tips

In article <38f40524@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Eric Cartman" <erk_cartman_RESPECT_MY_AUTHORITAH@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I thought I'd ask a few relevant questions (and answer them for me)
to start
> a discussion about various things that affect us all in this group.
hmmm how much are you going to pay me??:-)

>It might
> also enable people in the group to have more of an idea about various
> things/personailities which go on.
>
> Delete my answers and add your own. If something doesn't apply (or
you don't
> want to answer), wite something like n/a.
>
> Q) What is your ausrail name?
 A) James C.  or    james_ccj

> Q) What is your A/S/L? (age/sex/location)

****Yawn****
24/male/Box Hill North Melbourne Vic

> Q) Do you have ICQ and/or a website?
58940780

> Q) What type of camera do you use for stills and/or video?
Only just started learning

> Q) Do you prefer colour or black and white for stills?
Color...especially recently when so many private operator introduce new
color scheme...or the old color scheme about to gone

> Q) Do you suffer from ausrailitis (using words such as SillyRail,
> Terrorgraph etc), underwirephobia (the camera disappears in electric
train
> areas) or Black Sky Equals No Camera Syndrome (BSENCS)
 A) ausrailitis - Yes mate!
 A) underwirephobia - never

> Q) Do you have a tip for good rail photography?
Ask....and tell the station staff before doing anything..especially
when you are at QR soil.

> Q) How long have you been a rail photographer?
As long as I can remember....

> Q) Which territories/states' trains have you photographed in
Australia?
Everywhere....but mostly V/NSW/Qld

> Q) Have you photographed overseas trains?
Japanese Shikansen, JR narrow gauge trains, private railway companies
of Japan. Taiwan railway trains, Hong Kong's metro, trams, Singarpore's
MRT network. New Zealand's Tranz Rail's freight/long distance
passengers/Tranz Metro trains, Thailand's commuter trains and freight
trains.

--
Cheers

James