Re: Track Quality and ride

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:11:11 +1000, Railway Rasputin II
<bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

>It's still making the noise around Arncliffe.

  Thats where it has always been making it, from near Wolli Creek
through to past Banksia heading to Rockdale. Like I said in the
original post I first heard it after they redid the track in late 96,
and it still does it now (I left Sydney in May 98)
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright