Re: LVR 73 class

Actually I wouldn't mind betting the only reason the 47s and the 73s were
unreliable was because the cooling system was never cleaned out and became
clogged with sludge. This then causes overheating and in a Cat cracked
heads. So the unreliability was not because of any design deficiency or
age, just a lack of maintenance.
--
Dave Malcolm

Bob <alco@acay.com.au> wrote in article <38F07562.C8EF5A93@acay.com.au>...